How does it work
- The first step is to make contact through you or Mr Pilarski and Mrs Hohmann
- Dates are always agreed upon in consideration of your wishes and confirmed again by telephone with weekday and daytime.
- Our field service will advise you on the spot and present you with an analysis of the material in your presence.
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
- You can also send us your material. We are happy to advise you by phone.
- The remuneration is always based on the day-to-day, as it varies, as international precious metal prices and currency rates are constantly changing
- We will return or dispose of the material without precious metal on request.
- You will receive a billing note within 3 working days after receipt.
- After a further 3 working days, we will pay out their credit balance or instruct them at our credit institute. The payout is made in this case by transfer or clearing account.